A Better Life Partnership
We are excited that you want to become a part of our family, and grateful that you are interested in joining us in making a difference. We believe that God wants you to have a better life, and HE empowers us to help others have a better life as well. As a partner with this ministry, you will be doing exactly that!
The kind of divine partnership we are referring to is simply a relationship that has God’s design on it. In Revelation 1:6, Jesus says, “And (God) hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever.Amen.” God brought into the New Testament a partnership that has two God-created, God-ordained, and God-blessed offices: the offices of kings and priests. You and I, in fact, everyone serving in the Kingdom, were destined to be either a king or a priest.
You may be wondering, “Which one am I?” Unless you are working in a paid ministry position, you are called to be a king.
This is an equal partnership, one that works together for the cause of the Kingdom. The primary responsibility of the priesthood is to provide the progressive vision that God gives for the advancement of His Kingdom. The primary responsibility of the kinghood is to provide provision for the vision. You see, we as a ministry have a big vision! But, our vision only matters if we have kings like you who are willing to step up and provide the provision.
Your provision will be linked up to a good vision that is helping people have a better life. Together, we can make a difference!
Benefits of Partnership
- The positive impact on your life as you function in your God-designed role, advancing the Kingdom as His king.
- The knowledge that Pastors Charles, and other partners around the world, are praying for you and standing with you in faith so that you can discover a better life.
- The confidence of knowing that your seed is being sown into good ground and is being used to make a difference in people’s lives.
- The assurance that your faith is activated when you act with benevolence towards those in need. (James 2:17)
- Our promise to offer you exceptional attention and provide you with the tools necessary to continue your partnership.